Effective Date 4 October 2019
Definition of Personal Information
“Personal information” is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, for example, name, address, email address, phone number, login information (account number, password), marketing preferences, social media account information, IP addresses, location data (if combined with other identifiers), personal identification numbers (passport numbers, social security numbers, etc.), photos, video footage with your likeness, audio recordings, payment card number, criminal record, educational and professional records, and any form of biometric, health, genetic, racial, religion, political affiliation, gender-based, sexual preference, age-related, or other identifying personal data. If we link other data with your personal information, we will treat that linked data as Personal Information. We also collect Personal Information from trusted third-party sources and engage third parties to collect Personal Information to assist us.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
We may collect a variety of information, including Personal Information, about you as you use our Sites and interact with us. A summary of what we collect and how we use the Personal Information associated with our main Site is compiled for your convenience below.
Client /Member/Candidate Profile:
When you become a Real Recruitment Ltd client or member or candidate, we collect information about you including (but not limited to) your name, your employer’s name, your work address (including your country location), and your email address. We may also collect your personal email address, a personal mailing address, and a mobile phone number. We ask members to voluntarily provide additional information, such as information about their educational background, professional experience, a photo, social media identifiers, and some other information. We process your personal information to deliver benefits to you, and to inform you of Real Recruitment Ltd related events, content, and other opportunities associated. We may also use this information to help us understand your needs and interests to better tailor our Site to meet your needs.
Personal Information Collected Electronically
Personal Information Collected on Sites
We use automatic data collection tools on our Sites, such as cookies, embedded web links, and web beacons. These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends back to our Site(s). Examples include:
- Browser type and version;
- Address of the website from which you arrived at our Site;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) Address: this is a number automatically assigned to your computer or device whenever you connect to the Internet. It is a unique address assigned by your Internet service provider or IT department on a TCP/IP network. Among other things, the IP address allows web servers to locate and identify your device; and
- Clickstream Behavior: this includes the pages you view and the links you click. These tools help make your visit to our Sites easier, more efficient, and more valuable by providing you with a customised experience and recognising you when you return.
Use of Google Analytics and Other Backend Analytics Tools
We use Google Analytics, a service that transmits our Site traffic to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with other data held by Google. We use reports and data provided by Google Analytics and other website traffic tracking services to help us understand our Site traffic trends and usage. For more information regarding how Google collects and processes data, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
Do Not Track Option
To learn more about how to update your choices in relation to Cookies and other web browsing technologies, please go to the Real Recruitment Ltd Cookies Policy.
Personal Information Use Summary
Personal Information you provide to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. A summary of the ways we may use your Personal Information is set forth below:
- To create and secure your client account;
- To create your candidate profile;
- To identify you as a user in our system;
- To optimise and improve our Sites and services;
- To deliver Solutions and services you request;
- To send you administrative email notifications;
- To respond to and track progress of your inquiries;
- To detect, investigate, and prevent illegal or non-compliant activities;
- To make phone calls to you, from time to time, to solicit feedback or provide secondary fraud protection; and
- To market Real Recruitment Ltd and/or third party services of possible interest to you on our applicable Sites.
Sharing Your Personal Information with Third Parties
We may share your Personal Information with third parties for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, and customising our Sites and Solutions, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law or otherwise with your consent. We may share Personal Information in the following ways:
- Within Real Recruitment Ltd and any of our subsidiaries or affiliates for purposes of data processing, storage, and/or marketing;
- With business partners, service vendors, or contractors to provide a requested Site content or enhancements, a Solution, a service or a transaction. Examples include, but are not limited to: processing of orders and credit card transactions, hosting websites, customer and faculty relationship management, hosting event and program planning and registration, assisting with sales-related efforts or post-sales support, delivering content, Solutions, or services, and providing customer support;
- With service vendors focused on the provision, payment, and auditing of employee, vendor, contractor, faculty and moderator benefits;
- With search engine, web analytics, and survey providers engaged to track trends and other statistics to enhance the user and member experience;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Real Recruitment ltd assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to comply with legal process or meet national security requirements; protect the rights, property, or safety of Cisco, its business partners, you, or others; or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- In aggregated, anonymised, and/or de-identified form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you; and/or
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
International Transfers of Your Personal Information
Real Recruitment Ltd is headquartered in the UK. We aim to collect and transfer Personal Information only: i) with your consent; ii) to perform a contract with you; or iii) to fulfil a compelling legitimate interest in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms. By providing us with your Personal Information, you acknowledge and agree that we may from time to time transfer any of your Personal Information to any of our offices, agents, partners, or appointed representatives located around the world.
Your Rights and Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
Real Recruitment Ltd encourages you to keep your Personal Information accurate and current. In addition, you have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, clicking the unsubscribe button on any communication we have sent to you or by contacting us.
Where you have consented to us using your Personal Information, you can withdraw that consent at any time. If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to correct or supplement it. You may request that we erase that Personal Information or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions. You also have the right, with some exceptions and qualifications, to ask us to provide a copy of any Personal Information we hold about you.
You may also request information about: i) the purpose of the processing; ii) the categories of Personal Information concerned; iii) who else other than Diana Group might have received the Personal Information; iv) what the source of the information was (if you didn’t provide it directly to us); and v) how long it will be stored.
Where you have provided your data to us and it is processed by automated means, you may be able to request that we provide it to you in a structured, machine readable format.
Reasonable access to a record of your Personal Information will be provided at no cost on request made to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If access cannot be provided within a reasonable time frame, we will provide you with an estimated date when a record of the Personal Information will be provided. If for some reason we cannot supply you with a record of the Personal Information we have collected, used, and/or stored, we will provide an explanation as to why we cannot provide the record.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your Personal Information, you may be able to ask us to restrict how we use it while your complaint is resolved. In some circumstances you can ask us to erase your Personal Information:
- by withdrawing your consent for us to use it;
- if it is no longer necessary for us to use your Personal Information;
- if you object to the use of your Personal Information and we don’t have a good reason to continue to use it; or
- if we haven’t handled your Personal Information in accordance with our obligations.
Security of Your Personal Information
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your Personal Information for the period required to fulfil the purposes for which it has been collected. These purposes may include the need to fulfil various commercial and legal requirements. Key requirements driving the need for collection, analysis and storage of Personal Information may include for example:
- Business strategy;
- Resource planning;
- Legal compliance;
- Financial reporting;
- Dispute resolution; and/or
- Asset protection and agreement enforcement.
Your Personal Information is stored by Diana Group on servers of the cloud-based database management services we engage, located primarily in the United States. Unless you request otherwise, we will retain data for the duration of your business relationship with us or for as long as is required by law. For more information on where and how long your Personal Information is stored, please contact email@example.com
How to Contact Us
Bambino and Butler, 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London W1W 7LT