Looking for international staff
Looking for international staff?
Bambino and Butler is one of the leading international staff agencies in the UK.
We provide hand-picked staff for placement internationally.
We provide all types of staff internationally
Bambino and Butler is one of the leading international staff agencies in the UK, providing staff for placement in the UK or internationally.
If you are looking for staff for placement internationally we will be able to match you with a suitable candidate.
- Nannies and childcare staff
- Domestic staff from butlers to yacht crew
We offer a highly personalised process to fit in with each client’s requests and needs. Our focus is to make the recruitment of process for reliable and discreet staff as simple and stress free as possible and deliver the highest standards.
We have an established network of experienced and qualified candidates for international posts.
The candidates that we select to represent us are handpicked by our highly experienced consultants.
Need a new member of staff to work anywhere in the world? Start by registering as a client…
You can register as a client online and we will call you to discuss your requirements further.
Alternatively if you would like to discuss your search with a consultant prior to registering, please call us on 0207 459 4131 and we will be delighted to assist you.
How we work
1. After you have discussed your requirements and completed the formalities of your registration with us, we will contact any suitable candidates that are already registered with us, as well as advertising the position to enable us to register any additional potential candidates that match your specification.
2. Candidate CVs will be emailed to you along with a summary of their experience and a photo. We will also send a detailed description of our feedback upon meeting with them.
3. You then choose which candidates you would like to interview. We personally recommend an initial telephone interview so that you can decide who you would like to meet in person, as this saves time on both sides. Face to face interviews can be at your home or in a mutual place. We are able to offer interview questions or tips if you would like any assistance.
4. You may wish to offer a candidate the position after a couple of interviews or schedule a trial. We usually recommend UK trials are 1 – 2 days and overseas one week. Verbal references can also be obtained upon request.
5. Offering to a candidate. Offers should be through Bambino and Butler who can help both sides discuss contracts and iron out the small details. We offer sample contracts however as an introductory agency, we do not write the contracts on behalf of families.
6. Follow up. We will always follow up with our candidates and clients within a week of the role commencing. Communication Is the key to a successful placement and bond within the household.
Why use Bambino and Butler to find your ideal international staff?
We believe it is of the utmost importance to register all candidates face to face.
As an International agency we will use Skype if we are unable to meet in our London office. This enables us to gauge how a person would fit within a certain household.
All of our candidates will be asked to submit references which we then check ourselves to speak to previous employers.
Candidates will also have a valid DBS or one in process before being sent to our clients.