Looking for a Maternity Nurse
Looking for a maternity nurse?
Bambino and Butler is one of the leading childcare agencies in the UK.
We provide hand-picked maternity nurses, nannies and childcare staff for families across the UK and internationally.
Full-time • Part-Time • Daily • Live-In • Live-Out
We provide maternity nurses in the UK and internationally
Bambino and Butler is one of the leading agencies in the UK, providing maternity nurses, nannies and childcare staff for placement in the UK or internationally.
Whether you are looking for a full-time, or part-time maternity nurse, live-in or out, we will be able to match you with a suitable candidate.
We offer a highly personalised process to fit in with each client’s requests and needs. Our focus is to make the recruitment of process for reliable staff as simple and stress free as possible and deliver the highest standards.
We have an established network of experienced and qualified maternity nurse candidates.
The candidates that we select to represent us are handpicked by our highly experienced consultants who are either mothers or have worked in the Childcare sector themselves.
Need a maternity nurse? Start by registering as a client…
You can register as a client online and we will call you to discuss your requirements further.
Alternatively if you would like to discuss your search with a consultant prior to registering, please call us on 0207 459 4131 and we will be delighted to assist you.
How we work
1. After you have discussed your requirements and completed the formalities of your registration with us, we will contact any suitable candidates that are already registered with us, as well as advertising the position to enable us to register any additional potential candidates that match your specification.
2. Candidate CVs will be emailed to you along with a summary of their experience and a photo. We will also send a detailed description of our feedback upon meeting with them.
3. You then choose which candidates you would like to interview. We personally recommend an initial telephone interview so that you can decide who you would like to meet in person, as this saves time on both sides. Face to face interviews can be at your home or in a mutual place. We are able to offer interview questions or tips if you would like any assistance.
4. You may wish to offer a candidate the position after a couple of interviews or schedule a trial. We usually recommend UK trials are 1 – 2 days and overseas one week. Verbal references can also be obtained upon request.
5. Offering to a candidate. Offers should be through Bambino and Butler who can help both sides discuss contracts and iron out the small details. We offer sample contracts however as an introductory agency, we do not write the contracts on behalf of families.
6. Follow up. We will always follow up with our candidates and clients within a week of the role commencing. Communication Is the key to a successful placement and bond within the household.
Why use Bambino and Butler?
We believe it is of the utmost importance to register all candidates face to face.
As an International agency we will use Skype if we are unable to meet in our London office. This enables us to gauge how a person would fit within a certain household.
All of our candidates will be asked to submit references which we then check ourselves to speak to previous employers.
Candidates will also have a valid DBS or one in process before being sent to our clients.