Children: Boy aged 5, Girl aged 3, Girl aged 1 year and a baby due in January.
Location: Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
Live in/Out : Daily
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: M9am – 6.30pm, T7am – 7pm, W7am – 7pm, T8am – 6.30pm, F7am – 4pm
Salary: £40 – £50k Gross on experience
Driver: Essential. Automatic car provided
Pets: one cat
Sole/shared charge Nanny required to work in a busy household of 3 children. Mum and Dad both work and are out of the house most of the day. The parents do however help with the school run and pick up when they can. The eldest attends school full time, the 3 year old is at nursery 2 days per week and the 1 year old is at home. The ideal candidate will have worked within a busy home with multiple children and thrive on working in a fast paced environment. All standard nursery duties required such as:
– School runs for the older children
– Cooking healthy and nutritious meals
– Creative play and having fun
– Arranging play dates
– Keeping track of anything needed for the children.
– Playing outdoors, exploring the surrounding countryside with the children
– Proxy parenting when the parents are away including overnights and travelling on holiday with the family
– You would help the parents with the school/nursery runs, dropping off and collecting the children as needed, so you must be a confident driver.
– In the afternoons, you will be responsible for helping the eldest child with their homework & reading, a knowledge of phonetics is a must!
– You will be responsible for planning and organising activities. The children love the outdoors, and enjoy activities such as rugby, tennis, swimming, ballet, and jumping in puddles!
You should be happy to meal plan for the children at the beginning of the week and buy groceries, batch cook, and run errands accordingly. You should be happy for cook for the children, creating fresh and healthy child-friendly meals.
During the school holidays there may be the opportunity for you to travel with the family, the family enjoy travelling around the UK and in Europe.
You should be flexible and willing to lend an extra pair of hands. You should be confident around children, and passionate about children’s development and learning. You should be confident with both shared and sole charge.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@bambinoandbutler.com.