Children: Girl aged 3 and Boy aged 1
Location: London WC1
Live in/Out : Daily
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 07.30pm – 7.30pm
Salary: Top Salary offered
Driver: Not required
Pets: One Dog
A private family, we are seeking a full time Nanny willing to go over and above to look after and educate a very bright, happy and engaged 3-year old girl and a boy under 1. This position requires full commitment and flexibility. This is a live-out position, but work will be at the large modern family home in WC1.
The successful candidate will be:
- very organised and able to help build and see through the routine the family require, but also easily adaptable if needs change.
- A positive, easy going person willing to pitch in with various tasks as and when the family needs.
- Honest, Trustworthy, Reliable with traceable references attesting to these attributes.
- Engaged, interested, musical, artistic, scientific
- Act as sole carer.
- Responsible for keeping the nursery clean and tidy, and helping with cleaning in the rest of the house.
- Cooking and feeding the children at mealtimes.
- Preparation of healthy food for the parents as required. Must be competent cook.
- Organise and oversee educational and physical activities.
- Give parents update on development.
- Keep a diary of routine.
- Ensure everything is prepared (food, clothing etc.) for handover to the parents before leaving in the evening (when leaving in the evening).
- Arrange play dates and social activities
- Help with homework and other educational preparation.
- When necessary, help with household pets; walking, feeding, etc.
- Putting the child to bed and overnight care ensuring safety of the child
Please note that this job description is not an exhaustive of tasks and duties, but serves a guideline for daily duties, which may change from time to time.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 3 years+ previous nanny experience
- First Aid Trained
- Criminal record checked
- Bi-lingual and willing and able to teach additional language to the child- preferably French.
- One or more of the following:
- Nurse/ Maternity nurse/ medically trained
- High level teaching experience
- Mathematical/ scientific background
The Nanny will be expected to work Monday-Friday 07:30-19:30 including being prepared to work evenings and weekends when necessary. They must be willing to accompany the family to classes, social events and on holidays when required. Essential that nanny is a dog lover and willing to help with large dog.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@bambinoandbutler.com.